2 teaspoon cumin
2 tablespoon paprika
2 tablespoon dried thyme
2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoon onion salt
4 cod fillets
1 red chilli, finely diced
1 red onion, finely diced
4 tomatoes finely diced
Juice of 1 lime
10g fresh coriander, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
8 mini tortillas (see below for easy homemade tortillas)
1 tin black beans, drained
200g tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Combine the cumin, the paprika, the dried thyme, the cayenne pepper and the onion salt, then coat the cod fillets with this mix and bake on a lined tray for 12-15 minutes. For the salsa, mix the chilli, red onion and tomatoes in a bowl with the lime juice and stir in the fresh coriander.
- Mash the avocado with the garlic. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and toast the tortillas. Spread each with some avocado and top with the cod, tomato salsa, the black beans and sour cream.
- Whisk the tomato paste and water together and add the oil, then stir into the flour and salt.
- Bring together to form a smooth dough.
- Divide into 8 even pieces, flour your surface and rolling pin and then roll each out into wraps.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and toast each tortilla for a few minutes either side.